By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Recovering Deleted Files’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Recovering Deleted Files’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Recovering Deleted Files at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Recovering Deleted Files’s web site are provided “as is”. Recovering Deleted Files makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Recovering Deleted Files does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Recovering Deleted Files or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Recovering Deleted Files’s Internet site, even if Recovering Deleted Files or a Recovering Deleted Files authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Recovering Deleted Files’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Recovering Deleted Files does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Recovering Deleted Files may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Recovering Deleted Files does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Recovering Deleted Files has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Recovering Deleted Files of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Recovering Deleted Files’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
This blog contains affiliate marketing links, which means we receive paid commissions on product sales that are generated by our blog page. Unless otherwise stated, advertisers and affiliate partnerships do not influence the editorial content contained on our website. Even though we receive compensation for our posts and advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. We are independently owned, and the views and opinions expressed are entirely our own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This disclosure is provided in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s Guidelines Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising (16 CFR Part 255).